# My chat channel isn't showing / Reset chat settings
Please note that this is a reset of previously made settings.
If you no longer are able to view one or more channels, and have made sure that the channel is selected in the chat window settings, you may want to consider making a full reset of your chat. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Exit the game.
2. Open the`WTF` folder located in your game client folder.
3. Open the `Accounts` folder.
4. Open the folder that has the same name as your account.
5. You will now see a folder for each realm you play on. Open the one where the broken chat character is located.
6. Delete the file chat-cache.txt
7. Open the game. Go to the character that had a fault and test it. You should now be able to see the previously broken channels again.