# Restore items / failed bossloot
We do to a certain extent restore lost items, however we have a very strict list of requirements that must be met before we can restore your item. If you meet all the requirements listed below, [create a ticket in-game](https://lightshope.org/faqs/faq-open-ticket). If you do fail to meet the requirements, the request will be marked invalid.
## Restoring quest-rewards
Quest rewards are the __ONLY__ items we restore outside of epic quality items *from raids* (see the section below). You must provide the quest-ID and the item-ID in the ticket. The Game Masters will not find this information for you. You can find this information by using databases such as [http://vanillawowdb.com](http://vanillawowdb.com). Look up your item and quest, and the ID will be displayed in the URL (for instance, the ID for `[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]` is as you can see in the URL, 19019 ([http://vanillawowdb.com/?item=19019](http://vanillawowdb.com/?item=19019)). There will be made checks to see if you have previously completed the quest, as well as what reward you originally chose.
We do __NOT__ change quest reward decisions under any circumstances.
The ticket should be of the following format, that includes the item-ID and quest-ID. As mentioned above, the GameMasters will not find this information for you.
Here is an example for requesting the restoration of the item Carrot on a Stick.
`Item: Carrot on a Stick (11122) - Quest: Gahz'rilla (2770)`
## Restoring raid-loot
To qualify for an item-restore we __absolutely require__ the following. Please understand that any restore is not promised. If the evidence required isn't satisfactory, the ticket will be closed and the request denied. There should only be __one ticket__ from each loot-failure; please do not open multiple tickets about the same request.
The ticket must be from the Raid Leader, or a designate by the Raid Leader (for example the Master Looter or an Officer). If a designate of the Raid Leader opens a ticket, please include relevant information (such as who the Master Looter and Raid Leader was).
These are the requirements, which absolutely must be met. If a single requirement fails, the request may be denied.
- The item must be lost due to a server-issue, and not be mislooted
- Unedited video of the entire encounter from start to finish, including the boss being looted and the chat window
- The raid ID must be shown in the video
- The roster/members of the raid must be shown clearly in the video
### Please note the following
- If your raidloot was lost due to a server-error (the loot was empty), a Game Master will generate a list of loot, which the Raid Leader distributes
- Zul'Gurub restorations require the video to be of the entire raid, from start to finish, and no clips. No exceptions!
- World Bosses are ineligible for restorations (as there are no raid IDs to match the encounter)
- We do not restore lost mail
- We do not restore lost auctions
- We do not restore any items that can be obtained again through normal game-play
- Any attempt to deceive the staff to get additional items may be subject to suspension of the accounts